Yesterday went well. I made a successful leap across space and time into SL, and hosted for DJ Ziffy and later for DJ Tristina. We had a good crowd moving though the club all night and I had a lot of fun. I have a lot of in-world projects on my plate and I can’t seem to stop adding new ones. Here’s the current list:
* Explore every sim on each of the six mainland continents
* Finish decorating the new house in a Victorian theme
* Write an as yet unnamed screenplay
* Create and film the first scene of my movie
* Write about the subject of beauty in Second Life
Those projects are on top my SL hosting job and running a business, and of course, there is an endless need for shopping. And my Second Life is on top of my real life and the growing influence of a man friend. Then, I’m reminded that I haven’t recorded any karaoke songs lately. And it is summer and want to try out my new camera. Anyway, I’m reasonably certain that I’ve got too much on my plate.